Deloitte’s Treasury Advisory Services practice combines the competencies of risk management, regulation, technology, operations, and performance management to help organizations address challenges in an integrated, targeted, and cost-effective manner.
LSA/ SSA – SAP Treasury – Solution Advisor
As our professional you will work with clients and engagement teams to help them in implementation and support activities of SAP’s Treasury and Risk Management solutions to enhance clients’ business functionality and overall performance. You will implement, customize and test solutions on client systems and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements. Our capabilities and client engagements focuses primarily on SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment.
· Provide analysis, design and build consultation and subject matter expertise to the technology implementation and support Treasury practice.
· Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
· Develop detailed plan of process implementation.
· Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
· Develop SAP application technical architecture
· Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
· Lead initiatives in partnership with banking partners and internal stakeholders (Tax, Legal, IT, AR/AP, Controllership, etc.) to develop Treasury’s transformation and cash management architecture strategy
· SAP trained Engineer, CA, B.Com, M.Com, MBA, PMP, CPA, CTP, FRM or CFA
· SAP Treasury Module Experience (SAP Transaction Manager, Cash Management, Credit Risk Analyzer, Market Analyzer, Payment Medium Workbench etc.).
· Functional expertise in areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management and treasury
· Experience in treasury transformations, vendor selections and system implementation lifecycle