Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduate in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record
- Experience in working with charting libraries
- Good knowledge in Web API, SOAP and REST service know how and well versed in MVC architecture
- Work experience in unit testing frameworks, Advanced C#, ASP.NET CORE, (Task-based / Asynchronous programming experience mandatory)