Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premises environment. The Customer Engineer provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises
Full-time opportunities for students & recent graduates: Customer Engineer
- Collaborate with other account aligned teams to accelerate adoption and sustain consumption of Cloud services.
- Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers.
- Develops and communicates realistic performance goals and standards.
- Builds plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services.
- Provides stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues.
- Seeks opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Consistently apply “lessons learned”, model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Demonstrates an understanding of his or her role and contribution to customer/partner change management and adoption initiatives.
- Technical degree: min of Bachelor’s in Computer Science or adjacent fields (e.g. data science, computer engineering, etc.)
- Ability to build deep technical relationships, work collaboratively, resolving conflicts and persuading others through exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (both technical and business audiences)